CHILDBIRTH EDUCATION: WEEKEND INTENSIVE in March
Start 2018 right and with a bang! Join our resident childbirth educator, Morgane Richardson, for a fun-filled Childbirth Ed. Weekend Intensive Class at Brooklyn Acupuncture Project to learn all about your body, pregnancy, baby and birth!
March 3rd & March 4th 2018
4:30pm - 8:30pm (each day)
BAP * 530 3rd Ave #5R Brooklyn
Over the course of 2 evening sessions (Sat 3/3 and Sun 3/4), learn about what you can do to bring about a healthy pregnancy, birth, and baby, and how to prepare for a gentle postpartum transition to parenthood. Morgane V. Richardson leads the class with a blend of lecture, discussion, experiential learning, and inner exploration.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The anatomy and physiology of birth
- Stages of labor
- Comfort Measures and labor-support techniques
- Negotiating the medical system and interacting with medical caregivers
- Articulating birth preferences ("birth plans")
- Giving birth by cesarean
- Understanding medical procedures and interventions
- Postpartum Care and Feeding
Fee: $350 per family (includes education handouts and fun surprises!)
I recognize and love that families come in a multitude of ways. As is true with all my classes, this class is LGBTQI competent.
For questions, please contact Morgane directly.